template

Monday 6 January 2014

8 days to go - to lift off

Yep, only 8 days to go to lift off. We are all so excited at the thought of starting our new challenge blog
CARDZ 4 GUYZ . I noted, with sadness, in December that the long running Cards for Men  closed  to which I was a regular contributor. This was I suppose the push I need to start my own blog, which I have dreamed of for a few years. now we are ready, to kick off Tuesday 14th January , I am truly shocked and sad to have read yesterday that another wonderful blog for male cards, Here Come the Boys has decided to close down. i am sure soon, another male projects blog will be created and popping up in blogland, but don't forget WE are here from in 8days. hope to see you then, joining us. It would be great if you could add our logo to your blog to let everyone know we are coming. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Caz to you and all your DT. I have linked you to my sidebar.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine, much appreciated. Caz

      Delete