template

Tuesday 3 February 2015

#56 Kick Back and Relax

Hello and welcome to our challenge blog where we gather together to provide inspiration for MALE cards, young and old, to try to blow away the myth of Male cards being difficult to make.  A big thank you to those who entered our Let's Pretend challenge last week, sorry, it seems it was maybe too much of  a challenge for you, but we will continue to throw in some technique challenges, because we feel we need to provide for eeryone and hopefully can help you to take a step further in your card making, when you are ready to do so. Kim has decided to offer a Top 3 badge to each of our entrants this week, so please collect your badges ladies from the tab below the header.

TOP 4 Winners

# Lindyloo

# Pat K


# AO Creations


# Julene

Congratulations and again, thanks ladies for your support. 

Welcome to our Guest Designer for February

LYNNE

Hi, I'm Lynne and am so happy to be the Guest Designer for this amazing blog!
You can find me at Her Craftiness (http:// slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/).
I am the very proud grandma of 5 beautiful grandchildren, ages 9 and under with 
a new one on the way! My home is found in Elizabeth, PA which is close to Pittsburgh
 (ever hear of the Pittsburg Steelers?) in the United States! I love to create and have been
creating forever, learning from my grandmother and aunt beginning with sewing,
 knitting and crocheting.  I started doll sculpting in 1991 after losing my 
youngest daughter and also fell in love with making quilts at that time, as I had made
 a quilt using pieces of her clothing for my first quilt.
 It's only been since the last seven years or more that I started paper crafting with
scrapbooking and making cards.  I love to be challenged along with making
personlized cards not only for my family but my friends. 
***************************
Moving on to our challenge for the next 7 days Helen has chosen

#56 Kick Back and Relax
We can all relax in so many diferent ways, the Design Team have been having a 
relaxing time, please  create a RELAXING theme for a MALE person.



Our Guest Designer for February Lynne









Jane's card open







Amazing work again  from the Design Team, 
If you want to know how they have achieved the cards, click on their names or on the side bar, 
to go to their individual blogs. 
To enter please click on the blue link below, if your interested in being a Guest Designer
for a month, please add GDT after your name
. We are aiming to introduce a new Guest each month.
Thank you for your continued interest and support. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the Top 3 recognition. Can't wait to play again. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete